How to make your pooja room impressive
A Pooja room remains one of the most auspicious spaces in any home and requires design sensibilities that usher in a positive flow of energy. While most home owners spend a lot of time and effort in designing the living room, the bedrooms and even the guest rooms, the pooja room is often ignored. So much so that even the interior designer’s or decorator’s recommendations for pooja room designs often go unheeded until the very end.
Irrespective of whether your pooja mandir for home is small or the puja mandir has an earmarked section, getting your design right will ensure more positivity and inject more auspiciousness to the whole ambience.
Why you must ensure Pooja room is designed aptly
Many people overlook the puja room design since not many guests usually have access to the space. The reduced visibility is often an excuse for home owners to cut corners and not design the puja room aptly. Puja room must in fact be aptly designed if only for the simple but important reason that it can be your own secret space for solitude and peace.
From being color coordinated and vastu complaint to being well designed with puja room decors like optimum use of puja stand, puja ghar, and other miscellaneous pooja room furniture, all small elements can add up to make your puja room—a real sacred space for you and your family.
So are there enough design options for your Puja room?
Many home owners often wonder if there are enough design options to make their pooja room better designed and sacred. While one way to ensure the positive vibes in the Pooja room is to ensure cleanliness and enough natural light, the others include ensuring a design that connects the mind to the Supreme.
From wooden temple for home to mandir designs for small room or wooden pooja mandir designs, there are ample options for you to consider. So much so that even a simple online search for pooja stand or pooja shelf or a puja unit design may throw up innumerable options for you to choose from.
Of course, selecting the right design depends on various design and aesthetic aspects including your overall home decor, your own spirituality quotient, and your overall budget.
Five essential tips and tricks to make your pooja room impressive
Before you start looking for decoration tips for pooja mandir online or make your next purchase for pooja shelf online, here are some essential tips to keep in mind to ensure your puja room remains an abode of peace, coordination, and sacred devotion.
- Simple is beautiful when it comes to puja room - Just because you are planning to decorate your puja room or reorienting your puja room décor in tune with the rest of your house does not mean it should have an over-the-top design. Minimal designs or traditionally designed puja rooms can sometimes be just as elegant and sacred as the modern and contemporary designed ones. You may have a single pooja room cabinet or puja shelf, yet there are ample options to ensure your wooden pooja mandir designs for home are just as attractive as new age designs. Go for wall mounted pooja unit or wooden pooja mandir designs when seeking pooja furniture online. You can decorate the background puja panel with LEDs and add to the comfort element with a matching rug to ensure your perfect prayer space.
- Uniqueness can be your devotional quotient - If you always like to do things differently, why should your pooja mandir for home be any different? The use of colored glass ceilings, pooja room cabinet, or wall mounted pooja unit can be your go-to options when designing an innovative and unique modern pooja unit. Do not let the uniqueness quotient in you take a back seat just because you are designing a puja room. Let your uniqueness be your gateway to god and salvation.
- Pooja room does not have to be always traditional - “Modern” is sometimes a taboo word when it comes to puja room décor. If you look up for options for pooja unit designs, majority of designs you may come across still make use of heavy traditional elements. When you are designing a modern home, having a modern puja room can not only complement the design, it also ensures usefulness like use of wall mounted pooja unit or a pooja shelf. Most of the modern puja room design are often minimalistic and come with optimum prayer unit or pooja furniture without clogging space. Let “modern” not be your deterrent when designing your puja room space.
- Short on space? Opt for a prayer corner - The one common dilemma most modern day home owners have is the lack of space. If you are also wondering how to squeeze in your pooja furniture, there is help at hand. Today, space constraints being a common factor has ensured that there are choices for mandir designs for small room. You can go in for pooja stand online shopping or buy a pooja room cabinet, ensuring you have your sacred retreat without making use of any excessive space.
- Traditional Puja room still has its own old world charm - No matter how modern our homes are, we all love to have the traditional vintage look when it comes to the puja room. It is no surprise that most wooden pooja mandir designs for home as well as prayer units online try to emulate a traditional look and appeal.
Traditional looks for a puja room can ensure an instant connect with the divine as it gives the home owner and the family a cozy corner that offers them divine protection from the outside world. So much so that majority of buyers looking for pooja stand online shopping keep an eye for traditional designs. Options like wooden pooja stand are therefore most highly sought when it comes to puja room decor.