Shop for 8-Seater Dining Tables Online at Furnspace.com
Furnspace offers 8-seater dining sets in a variety of types, from classic wood to modern glass and metal. Pick one that complements your style of decor. When you scroll down to see our products, chances are you may get confused due to so many options. While a small circular table is designed to seat just a few in an intimate setting, a large rectangular table tends to seat 10 or more.
Apart for tables single, 2,3,4,5, and 6-seater, Furnspace provides you with high-quality chic 8 person dining tables like Shape Arish, Shay White, Napa Set, Santa Valentin, Metis, Leana, Clara, Lily and many others.
- Shape Arish Tables – These are among the extremely stylish peace we have. Consisting of a sleek table that stands on tapered splayed legs, these 8-seater rectangular dining tables and chairs feature to blend into any kind of home décor.
- Shay White – A perfect h to bring your home and add charm to your dining area. Made from solid pine wood, these are ideal for a modern and sleek dining. The tables have been designed to accommodate six persons.
- Napa Set - Coming with classy upholstered chairs from solid rubber wood, our Napa dining tables for 8 persons are designed with a melamine coating that makes them attractive and stunning.
- Santa Valentin – Popular for unmatched class and style, Santa Valentin dining table and 8 chairs is made of MDF and veneer. It’s a perfect choice for space to accommodate eight persons.
- Metis - Add beauty to your dining area with a set of stunning Metis dining table. Rich wood grain finish combined with classic wooden chairs are simple yet elegant, breeding centre of attention when guests enter your home.
- Leana – Do you feel like having the rustic feel of the French colonial era? Order this classic Leana 8 chair dining table. The furniture doesn’t just let you have traditional feeling, but the cabriole legs on the table give a contemporary look.
Choosing 8-Seater Dining Table Based on Size & Shape
Right size and shape of dining tables play equal role. It creates visual balance in a dining room, allows good traffic flow around the table and also to lets family or guests a comfortable dining experience. A dining table allows 600mm per person.
If you want seats at the end to offer for leg room, look for additional 600mm to 800mm to the table length. Let at least 800mm of space between obstructions and the table such as walls or furniture. Keep minimum 1050mm of space between the table and the nearest wall or piece of furniture. Choose the size, depending the shape of tables.
Square Shape– If you choose a square dining table for 8, let the size be between 1400-1600mm.
Rectangular Shape - 8 seater rectangular dining table designs should be 2100 – 2400. 3 people should be either side or one either end.
Round Shape – Picking the right number of seats to work properly for a round dining table is a bit complex calculations. Since you want 8-seater round dining table, minimum diameter of the table should be 1600mm. Depending on the requirement and how far you can push the chairs, you can add extra space. But it won’t look great.
What is the ideal table width?
The ideal width of the table is determined by mainly two things - the setting space of the table each person requires and the shared space in the middle for serving dishes, condiments, or placing flowers or candles. It is advisable to keep around 450mm minimum depth for the cutlery, wine, and water glass.
The number of seats a table can accommodate is established by size and shape. For oval and rectangular shapes, the width can be the standard 91 cm to as much as 112 cm. In most of the cases, you can use leaves to extend a square table into a rectangular shape to accommodate a larger number of people. To very frank, a square of 91 cm to 112 cm has the capacity to accommodate four people comfortably.
Apart from the above context, the size of dining table also depends on many other factors. You need do your due diligence. Measure your room size or the place where you want to put the dining table. It helps you determine the maximum size of the dining table design. The rules of thumb are that a table should allow at least 81 cm of space on all sides. However, 107 cm is better. This lets your guests stand and move around without any hindrance. Hosts can serve food easily.
When you measure your room, go for any furniture like a display cabinet. Start measuring from the edge of the furniture. The shape and size of the table is influenced by the room. To take an example, a rectangular dining table is a better choice when compared with a square or circular table in a long room. On the contrary, a circular or square table is better in a small room.
How to Buy an Eight Seater Dining Table at Furnspace?
Furnspace offers countless designs, sizes, and shapes when it comes to 8 seater glass or wood dining table. Browse this page, click on whatever item you want to purchase. Read the description of the products. Like you want an 8 seater glass dining table, you can either type in the search box or when you find it on the page, click it to know about it. It will give you an exact idea about the item or product.