Sold byG S HANDICRAFTS
Product Width (inches)31.5
Product Length (inches)31.5
Product Height (inches)15.7
MaterialSolid Sheesham Wood
Number of Shelves1
Leg and Frame MaterialSheesham Wood
Table Top MaterialSheesham Wood
The Napier coffee table comes in a interestingly quirky design. This coffee table has been created from the wood of the North Indian Rosewood tree also known as Sheesham. The base of the table holds a smooth top that is placed on angularly placed wooden connectors. While the top can be used a serving space, the base can be used as a shelf to hold books or magazines.
- Body frame has been provided with natural finishing to highlight the typical grain pattern of Sheesham
- Assembly not required
The product comes with 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used
The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage.
For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements. In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part. Find out more about replacement policy here.
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials. Which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.
Customer Reviews on Napier Coffee Table
We see that you have some products in your cart. Checkout now to get a flat 5% off.
Use Coupon Code CART5
When is restocked.
Want to see more?
Stay informed about our new products and upcoming offers.