Sold bySURYANSH ENTERPRISE
Product Width (inches)24.0
Product Length (inches)36.0
If you’re looking to add a bit of grandeur to your walls then get home this hand crafted Khambadia Patchwork Tapestry. It’s completely made of recycled fabric and intricately embroidered with a stunning elephant pattern. This exquisite piece of tapestry is a result of, art and craftsmanship being handed down through generations of women artisans from the far flung deserts of Rajasthan.
- Made from cotton
- Hand embroidered intricate patterns
- Available in blue, yellow, dark blue, pink, white, red, black, red & white, magenta & white, orange, brown and green colour options
- Can be framed and hung on the walls
The product comes with 12 month warranty against any manufacturing defects and any other issues with the materials that have been used
The warranty does not cover damages due to usage of the product beyond its intended use and wear and tear in the natural course of product usage. Know more
For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements. In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will assess the damage and revert within 24 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part. Find out more about replacement policy here.
- Avoid keeping very hot or very cold materials on the wood directly.
- Any spillage should be wiped away with dry cloth immediately.
- We recommend a 6 monthly wax rub-down for solid-wood furniture.
- Most of our furniture is made of natural materials. Which will have natural differences and the occasional minor blemish.